Lou Fusz Athletic Football relies upon many volunteers to support the operation of our organization. LFA is ALWAYS looking for volunteers to assist with Equipment Pick Up/Equipment Return, Field Set Up, Tournaments, and various other activities. If you would like to volunteer, please contact your team manager to schedule a time to volunteer.
Volunteering is a fantastic way to join the action, gain valuable experience, and boost your resume. Standout out to colleges and future employers by adding volunteerism to your resume. Need service hours for your school, job, church, or other entity? We sign off on volunteer hours! Lou Fusz Athletic offers numerous volunteer opportunities during tournaments and special events.
Volunteering is also an excellent way to get involved with the club, gain new perspectives about youth sports, and connect with Lou Fusz Athletic behind the scenes with the people who love LFA. Your time and assistance are worth so much to us; help us fulfill our goals and ensure that our events and programs run smoothly and soundly.
Football Volunteer Requirements:
• Each person must donate 8 hours of volunteer service per season.
• A $100 fee will be charged to those who choose not to volunteer.
Events for Volunteering:
• Preseason Tournament
• Gravy Bowl Tournament
• LFA Fall Golf Scramble
• Equipment Pickup/Returns
• Weigh-Ins & Game Day Operations
Volunteer duties may include but are not limited to:
• Equipment check-ins & returns at the beginning or end of season
• Tournament/ game day responsibilities like team sign-in, directional operations, parking operations, etc
• Field set up & clean up