LFA at Home Training
A Note From LFA General Manager...
These are uncertain times, unfortunately without many answers offered right this second. However, the game that we play is a great teacher. It is a reason that sport offers us so much more than just what we experience on the field. We will use a few of the 5 points in our philosophy to guide us here as well.
* RESPECT Just like a team, there are more players on the field than just yourself. As frustrating as it will be, we must respect this process and hope that our positive actions can have the effect we want on our society as a whole.
* HARD WORK “The fight was won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road: long before I danced under those lights.” ~ Muhammed Ali
This is our opportunity to improve as players, and challenge ourselves to take another step towards returning stronger. To reach the next level, every player must take steps out of their comfort zone and ask themselves for more.
We have created the 20/20 Challenge for you to participate in from home during this time of quarantine. Complete All 20 training drills for 20 days and upload your videos of you doing them and tag us in it for a FREE ADMISSION to our Night Under The Lights camp!
* ENJOYMENT The videos will be hosted on Instagram one day at a time. We will also upload them to our YouTube channel and website for future access. Lets GO!
* EXCELLENCE This will not be over tomorrow. Excellence is a result of a commitment to persistence. The game changes and takes on many different shapes. We will continue to adjust, and persevere to find that W!
* PROGRESS We continue to evaluate seasons, programming, and participation as this evolves and dates emerge, cancelling/compacting events. Please trust that all leagues are working on contingency plans for our next steps. As soon as we have information, we will share that with you, and how that affects financials.
For the time being, all facilities will be closed. We will send out further communications when we believe programming can begin again. Thank you for your patience, and your commitment to the club!
About the 20/20 Challenge
Each day for 20 days we will be uploading a training video for you to do at home via our instagram page. Watch the video, take a video of yourself doing each challenge for at least 20 seconds and upload it to your instagram page and tag us @LouFuszFootball. Add the hashtags #TheFuszIsLit and #TheFuszIsFit so we know the video is one one your entries. Complete & UPLOAD ALL 20 TRAINING VIDEOS and we will give you (1) Free Admission to our football camp, Night Under The Lights.* We are also uploading these videos on our website and YouTube channel so you can continue to do these drills while you are at home during the COVID-19 outbreak. Make your own training schedule using these videos to help stay in shape until the next season!
*Pending the return of our sports programming by the date of this camp (due to the corona virus and recommendations by our local and national gov'ts), we reserve the right to change the reward to a different camp in the future or something else altogether.