To withdraw a registration and request a refund, please follow these steps:
1. Inform your head coach and/or team business manager
2. Send an email to email@example.com with the following information:
• Player’s name
• Head Coach’s name
• Reason for request
3. Your email will be sent to the Board for review and processing
4. Each request for a refund is different. Not all refund requests are granted. Depending on the situation, partial or no refund may be issued. LFA will do everything possible to handle each request amicably and with due process. Once the Board issues their finding, the decision is final. If a player has participated in one or more games in a season, a refund request can be requested but will likely be denied on the basis of that player taking a roster spot from another player. Once the rosters are set by the league date, refund requests are thoroughly reviewed but rarely granted. By signing this waiver, you understand that after official rosters are set, your team fee will not be refunded.
5. Make arrangements to return your equipment either through your team equipment/business manager or through the league’s equipment manager
When your refund is approved please allow 7 – 10 business days for your refund to appear on your credit card or via check to address listed at registration.
Refunds requested after 60 days from date of original registration will be issued via check and mailed. Please allow up to 30 days.